We carry out general servicing, Log Book servicing and New Car servicing and Fleet servicing
Servicing your vehicle regularly, according to the manufacturer’s recommendations is the best way to ensure that your car performs the way it is supposed to for as long as possible.
At each service we perform a Safety Check on vehicles to familiarise ourselves with the condition of the vehicle and allow the customer to make decisions financially and to prioritise any repairs needed. This also reduces the chance of breakdowns which are a huge inconvenience.
Our services include Brakes, Clutch, Transmissions, Tune Ups, Engine rebuilds, Cylinder Head repairs, Injector servicing, A/C servicing, Suspension work, and all mechanical repairs. We carry out computer diagnosis and electrical faults.
We supply and fit tyres and windscreens.
We have extensive access to information and support regarding all makes and models of vehicles
We also have a large range of equipment for extra services on Transmissions, Power Steering, Diesel Injectors, Cooling Systems, and Engines.
A complete service
At every service, whether it is a major or minor, we perform the following;
- Check all safety accessories, lights, horn, wipers, washers etc
- Check and top up all fluid levels, battery, radiator, power steer, brake fluid, transmission/ gear /diff oils
- Visual underbonnet inspection of engine and related components, drive belts, hoses, connections, wiring etc.
- Visual undercarriage inspection of engine and driveline, chassis, steering and suspension components for signs of leakage, wear or damage.
- Inspect tyre condition and pressures
- Road test vehicle
- Stamp/sign/date vehicle service book for warranty protection
Any issues we find with the vehicle are reported and discussed with the owner before any work is commenced.
Or service covers routine, maintenance repairs, major parts replacement or purely diagnostic services. We can repair all major makes and models of hatches, sedans or wagons, 4WD vehicles and light commercials.
|Our complete list of services for Cars and Trucks include:
|Engine Work & Tuning
Cooling System & Overheating Repairs
Fuel Injection Repairs
|Suspension & Steering
Brake & Clutch Repairs
Car Electrical Repairs