Road Worthy Certificates

Most light vehicles in Queensland require a safety certificate when they are sold or registered, Turley Car & Truck are fully licenced to carry out safety and machinery inspections and to issue road worthy certificates when the vehicles have passed the inspection.

Recently moved to Queensland? Your vehicle is required to undergo a road worthy inspection to enable you to change the registration to Queensland.

Selling your vehicle? You will need an inspection carried out before you advertise it for sale. Talk to us to ensure you get the best price for your used vehicle.

We can also inspect your trailer and caravan.

If your vehicle requires repairs we can arrange those repairs for you quickly and easily, and then provide your road worthy certificate upon completion of the repairs.